PDA

View Full Version : Just delivered

swstout
10-20-2009, 03:17 PM
My new trailer was just delivered. I needed an enclosed trailer to stop the thefts. List on it was $2,449.00. I got it for $1,995.00 (plus tax).

Thanks Steve for showing me how to upload pictured.

Steve

justin_time
10-20-2009, 04:36 PM
Nice one Steve

I think you need to change the date to 2009 unless you want to go back in the past :p

wdcutter
10-20-2009, 07:53 PM
nice looking trailer Steve, let us know how you like the v-nose. I have an enclosed also and really like mine. How long did you go?

arthur712
10-20-2009, 10:08 PM
Steve, Great Looking Trailer. Are you going to do Vinyl lettering.

Did you enter my Drawing for free Vehicle Card Holder?

http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=10007

Good Luck!

swstout
10-20-2009, 10:28 PM
Steve, Great Looking Trailer. Are you going to do Vinyl lettering.

Did you enter my Drawing for free Vehicle Card Holder?

http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=10007

Good Luck!

Over the winter I will have vinyl lettering put on it and my 3 trucks. Right now I have magnetic signs that are beginning to weather.

I havn't signed up for the vehicle card holder. I use magnetic business cards. I hand them out because if you just grab one, you get them all. I want one to a customer!

Steve

swstout
10-20-2009, 10:29 PM
nice looking trailer Steve, let us know how you like the v-nose. I have an enclosed also and really like mine. How long did you go?

I think you are asking me how long I went without an enclosed trailer.

Since I started last year.

Steve

swstout
10-20-2009, 10:31 PM
Nice one Steve

I think you need to change the date to 2009 unless you want to go back in the past :p

If it's 2008, I am only 60. Every little bit helps!

Steve

arthur712
10-20-2009, 10:36 PM
Over the winter I will have vinyl lettering put on it and my 3 trucks. Right now I have magnetic signs that are beginning to weather.

Cant wait to see picture when its done! I have been thinking about selling my enclose 7 X 12 Trailer. Not sure yet, They are just so great to have.

I havn't signed up for the vehicle card holder. I use magnetic business cards. I hand them out because if you just grab one, you get them all. I want one to a customer!

Steve

Come on! Enter its free, Does not hurt to try new things, I have ton of people here that will tell you that they work great!!! LOL

I am just messing with you!

Thanx!

Steve
10-21-2009, 04:50 AM
Steve,

What things were you taking into consideration when you were looking at trailers? Were there certain features you liked or disliked?

What about the size of it? What factors played into that decision?

swstout
10-21-2009, 08:02 AM
Steve,

What things were you taking into consideration when you were looking at trailers? Were there certain features you liked or disliked?

What about the size of it? What factors played into that decision?

Security
Rear door drops down to be loading gate
Side door
Electric Breaks (even though only 2 of three vehicles are set up for it
Pegboard on inside sides
Roof vent (gets hot here)
Locally manufactured (even though now down from 30 employees to 8 due to economy
5 year warranty
Steve

Steve
10-22-2009, 02:38 AM
What about the size? We often see business owners buy a trailer and quickly grow out of it. How did you go about figuring the ideal size trailer you needed?