PDA

View Full Version : Green Applicator Mall is FREE until March 31, 2010

greenapplicator1
10-11-2009, 06:29 PM
Green Applicator Mall is a new Marketplace for the Green Industry. You can buy or sell (Fixed Price, Auction or Classified Format) or you can advertise your services.

We want everyone to get to know the site so we have made it completely free to use until March 31, 2010. No strings attached we just want people to use it and pass the word on.

Thanks in advance for your help

Go to http://www.greenapplicatormall.com and Register today!

Steve
10-11-2009, 07:50 PM
That's great. You should post some of the specials that come up on your site from time to time to attract everyone's attention.

greenapplicator1
10-11-2009, 08:05 PM
I'll do that Steve, Thanks. You should place an ad for your forum in the Classified section. You can post as many pictures as you'd like even put one of your video commercials on. (all free) Thanks again, for giving us a place to put promotions, it really helps.

arthur712
10-11-2009, 08:27 PM
Great to see you here, I have about 4 listings with you.

Thanks for joining us.

Greenapplicator is great place to list and sell anything green. The set up is just like Ebay, But BETTER.

Thanks Again!
Artie

Go to http://www.greenapplicatormall.com

greenapplicator1
10-11-2009, 08:34 PM
Thanks for the kind words Artie. We're small now, but I hope to give Ebay a run for there money!

List as many items as you'd like Artie! The more the merrier, I say!

Take Care!
Holly

arthur712
10-11-2009, 08:40 PM
Thanks for the kind words Artie. We're small now, but I hope to give Ebay a run for there money!

List as many items as you'd like Artie! The more the merrier, I say!

Take Care!
Holly

Holly, Are the same person that introduced me to your company from twitter?

greenapplicator1
10-11-2009, 09:16 PM
Yes I'm the same one that's on Twitter:) I'm going to work on getting my signature to look better. I'm pretty new at all this, thanks for the advice.

arthur712
10-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Is this your company, and what made you think of it?

I am going to list about 20 thing on there soon. I hope we can helpyou build that site for you.

Thanks!

greenapplicator1
10-12-2009, 07:27 AM
This is my company, my husband Todd and I started building the site last winter.

We also own a lawn and tree care company. Living in Wyoming we are pretty rural and I was always having to surf endlessly on the internet to find all the things I needed to run our business. I always thought it would be cool if there were one site where I could find everything I needed. We looked around, couldn't find a site like that, so we started one.

Thanks for asking.

arthur712
10-12-2009, 04:18 PM
Holly, I listed some more things today, Thanks!

How has it been working?
Have you got many buyers yet?
I know there is not a listing cost yet, But is there a cost when my item sells?

Do you have a contact # for help questions?

I just love what your doing and the more I know! I can promote your site!

I am asking these questions here on the forum, because I am sure we all what to know.

Thanks!
Artie Crowley

greenapplicator1
10-12-2009, 04:43 PM
Artie,

I saw your listing Thanks..

There is absolutely no charge to you on anything including Final Sales Fees until after March 31, 2010. You can use the site all you want for free. After March 31, 2010 there will still be no listing fees and a very small Final Sales Fee for successful sales. Follow this link to our fees page to see our fees after March 31, http://www.greenapplicatormall.com/fees.asp

The site has been busy today. We have a half page ad coming out in this month's issue of Lawn and Landscape magazine and that will run for 6 months. We are going to be pushing it really hard for the next few months, so keep listing!

Steve
10-12-2009, 09:06 PM
Holly, do you plan on selling any products yourself through that site? I bet you could become a parts reseller or some other product reseller and make money on that as well.

greenapplicator1
10-13-2009, 07:37 AM
Steve, We have sold a few things a mower a few pumps and a chemical injector on our site. We are a distributor for a line of Tree Care Products which we also have on the site.

We've also got another website (pesticide safety training) that keeps us really busy as well as our lawn and tree business.

I appreciate all of the ideas. This forum has been great, thanks Steve.

Steve
10-13-2009, 09:14 AM
We've also got another website (pesticide safety training) that keeps us really busy as well as our lawn and tree business.

Why aren't you promoting that too! :)

Would you like to be distributing more products? Any ones in specific that you would enjoy working with?