PDA

View Full Version : Hello from PA

AttractiveLandscape
10-05-2009, 08:25 PM
Hello all! Well I had been in business years ago and closed when my friend went to Florida in 2001. Miss the game a bit so I am getting back on the SCAG, lol. I see there has been some changes to equipment and everything so hopefully I can catch up with the times. An advanced thank you for the welcomes!:cool:

arthur712
10-05-2009, 10:21 PM
Welcome to the Forum!

Great to have you here!

Check out our Drawing for Free Vehicle Business Card Holders

There will be 3 winners picked for each Forum.

Winners will receive (1) One Adbox Outdoor Business Card Holder.

Free Shipping to the USA and Canada No Cost at all.

Click here to check it out!!!

http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=10007

I will do drawing Oct 25th 2009

Thanks!

Steve
10-06-2009, 02:45 PM
Welcome to our forum!

What kinds of business lessons do you feel you have been able to carry along with you from your previous experiences that have made this new business easier to get started?

AttractiveLandscape
10-07-2009, 08:07 AM
Welcome to our forum!

What kinds of business lessons do you feel you have been able to carry along with you from your previous experiences that have made this new business easier to get started?

Thanks for the welcome. As to answer your question... I would say that knowing which marketing techniques to use would be the most key. Marketing can cost a person a lot of money... those of you that have spent hundreds on marketing know what I'm talking about. Problem is you talk to some of these sales people and lets face it, some of them are pretty smooth talkers, lol. Knowing that putting something in a mailed coupon pack is relatively cheap and can hit a large number of targeted people that is where I would start. Door knockers in a selected condo complex is another good one. Word of mouth is the best though... when people think of word of mouth I don't mean... hey, this guy cuts lawns cheap! I mean Hey, this guys has great work ethic, seems to care what I think, makes great suggestions and is competative in pricing. It doesn't pay to be the cheapest nor does it pay to be the most expensive. Hit the mid line and do some volume!;)

Arthur712, thanks for the welcome. And I will check out your thread there!:cool:

Steve
10-07-2009, 06:11 PM
As to answer your question... I would say that knowing which marketing techniques to use would be the most key. Marketing can cost a person a lot of money..

Have you experimented with a log of marketing techniques that didn't work? What kinds of marketing ideas didn't do anything at all for you?