PDA

View Full Version : briggs fan from wisconsin

danthetorofan
10-02-2009, 01:45 PM
hello everyone. how is everyone doing today? :) My name is dan i'm 22 and currently in college hoping to major in physcology. I'm currently in a small engine class as that is a interest of mine. I love learning about companies and engines etc. I have bought and sold several pieces of equipment. Unfortionetly, I am a bit to nice and leniant and have been ripped off. I have done some yard work both for commercial and private homeowners, some volunteer some paid. It really has been a challenge since i do not have a truck to haul equipment in. Money is tight especially when in college having trouble finding a job! I tend to be a briggs and stratton fan, as well as a honda and kawasaki fan. I do like the tecumseh snow king engines but thats it as far as tecumseh goes. I have several nice pieces of equipment including a brand new toro super recycler model 20093 with a briggs 675 engine with ready start, i also have a 2009 troy built with a 675 briggs with the ready start. Another piece of equipment i rely on is my john deere 14sbe? mower with the kawasaki engine and blade brake clutch. I also use my honda hrx 6.5 ohc mower often with bbc, hydrostatic drive, cruise control and xenoy deck which was not cheap! I have been frustrated with how manufactuers mark their eqiupment with inactrate measurements. why not just tell the truth???:confused: anyways glad to be here

Steve
10-02-2009, 03:18 PM
Hi Dan,

Welcome to our forum!

You seems to know a lot about small engine repair! We have a section where members ask small engine repair questions. Any time you can offer your advice in those posts, we would all be very appreciative!

What got you to want to start your lawn care business?

arthur712
10-02-2009, 09:24 PM
Welcome to the Forum!

Great to have you here!

Check out our Drawing for Free Vehicle Business Card Holders

There will be 3 winners picked for each Forum.

Winners will receive (1) One Adbox Outdoor Business Card Holder.

Free Shipping to the USA and Canada No Cost at all.

Click here to check it out!!!

http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=10007

I will do drawing Oct 25th 2009

Thanks!