PDA

View Full Version : havent been paid

xmark lawn
10-02-2009, 07:52 AM
hey
i saw a post months ago, about a letter another member sent to a customer who didnt pay... the customer doesnt even return my calls anymore.i called him from my mothers house and when he called back and i answered he hung up.i cut the yard on july 22.... before this he was telling me that he was out of state or way up im the north of the state. does anyone know where it was posted a post about this problem?

Steve
10-02-2009, 03:06 PM
I did a search on my blog and I think this is the one you meant.

http://lawnchat.com/?p=323

Let me know if that is the one and how that works.

Remember there are a lot of members that run into this problem and if you can keep us all posted on how this goes, we can all learn.

polarisrider4life
10-15-2009, 02:21 PM
Personally i have found that if you, the owner go to this customer's residence and introduce yourself and tell them why your there, a good part of the time they will just pay it if they had the money before but were just holding out hoping you would go away. Simply your presents at there home is enough to scare them plenty into just paying it and making it go away usually. You just have to say hi, i am (name), the owner of (business name) and i am here because i see you have many unpaid bills and you don't have to be rude or anything. Most of the time that is enough to get your money. Good luck man!

xmark lawn
10-18-2009, 10:54 AM
im just dropping the issue.lawn biz has been up and down.i hope to start up again with a lawn biz,but for now im going to have to leave town to find some kind of work.why is the economy so bad?:(

Steve
10-19-2009, 03:08 AM
im just dropping the issue.lawn biz has been up and down.i hope to start up again with a lawn biz,but for now im going to have to leave town to find some kind of work.why is the economy so bad?

What has been your view as to the most difficult parts to running your lawn care business? When you look forwards to starting up again, what do you feel you want to do different from what you have done?

What do you feel you learned from the experience so far?