PDA

View Full Version : Help, I'm' under house arrest!

swstout
09-29-2009, 11:42 PM
Thousands of people have their appendix out every year with very little complications. Somebody please tell my wife. She had me under house arrest! She took and hid the car keys, the key to my shed so I cant even work on the lawn. While she was cone to work, I trimmed the hedges and did some weeding. I feel like I'm disabled and have no worth!

Her father died after having hip replacement from a blood clot and is sure I will go the same way. When at work, she calls me every 30 minutes to check on me. I didn't answer once and she came home to check on me. I might as well have an ankle bracelet on.

Any suggestions? I have 2 weeks before I go back to the doctors.

Steve

Seann
09-30-2009, 01:26 AM
Next time ..have a 3rd set of keys made. When your well make a spare for the shed. Thats the way they are...they're all the same.. you just hope you get stuck with a good lookin one

swstout
09-30-2009, 01:36 AM
Next time ..have a 3rd set of keys made. When your well make a spare for the shed. Thats the way they are...they're all the same.. you just hope you get stuck with a good lookin one

37 years kast Sunday

Steve

mark123
09-30-2009, 08:43 AM
Wow, I've never had anyone look after me like that besides my mom. All of my womens would make me go to work to bring them home some money whether I was sick or not. I had to swear off of women for good. lol

I know you're going stir crazy but maybe you can do some work on your web site or take up knitting. ;)

CHEESE2009
09-30-2009, 09:01 AM
If we give you suggestions, your wife will kill all of us.

Hmmm.

Well I'm guessing the grass over there has slowed down, I'd most likely call my customers & let them know of the situation.

You just have to explain to them, what the woman wants, the women gets or else!

Hehe, I wish you tons of luck!

If I think of something, I will let you know right away!:)

Steve
09-30-2009, 03:30 PM
Should we all come down there and help you in a jail break :)

swstout
09-30-2009, 05:59 PM
Should we all come down there and help you in a jail break :)

I'm tempted but I'd have to come back twice a day to have her clean the drain (I have a drain tube in the incision). It's sore but not a disability.

Steve

SuperiorPower
09-30-2009, 10:33 PM
Looks like the perfect opportunity to do research which I am sure you have been doing... But there is only so much research that can be done before you are all researched out. lol