PDA

View Full Version : Cut my hand, damn!

CHEESE2009
09-28-2009, 07:51 PM
So I helped a friend move his laundry washer. This washer is 1) OLD 2) Rusty 3) Extremely dirty.

The entire unit was slippery from mildew & moisture, it was disgusting.

Anyway, I've moved these units (washer & dryer) 3 times already. Tonight was the 3rd time.

I was lifting from the bottom as my friend pulled the trolley with the unit upstairs.

I then noticed blood all over my side of the unit. I thought it was just more rust, or maybe I gave myself a little cut.

When we dropped the unit in his garage, I looked at my hand & it was covered in thick-ish blood.

I said, "before I go, I need to use your sink"

the DAMN water was shut off, I totally forgot, LOL!

So I just went home & used my boots to kick open shelves trying to find my first aid kits. None were found surprisingly!

I found a bottle of alcohol & poured it over my hand after I washed it with soap & water. (my hand is an alcoholic)

So then I wrapped it up nicely with a ton of band-aids.

So the question is.

If I lose my arm in the morning, is there a chance I will be able to get a terminator arm? That would be awesome.

Another question, my arm feels tingly & soar. Usually it could be my imagination, it's hard to tell. Any suggestions?

How can I pick my nose? I usually use my thumb for most of my boogers, now I have to train my other fingers!!! Ridiculous!

jasonw
09-29-2009, 07:37 AM
I'm sure you will be able to use part from all your lawn care equipment to build a new arm.

Ok this may be obvious but did you think of having it looked at?

Sorry but you will have to train your other fingers, possibly while you are at it train the other hand in case you fall into more misfortune.

Steve
09-29-2009, 02:20 PM
Have you had a tetanus shot? This certainly would have made for a hell of a picture!

I hope you are doing better today.

CHEESE2009
09-30-2009, 08:04 AM
Today it looks better. No pain at all, woo!

I'm surprised at how quickly it seems to be healing.

Now to go cut some grass in -1000 degree weather! :'(

Steve
09-30-2009, 02:30 PM
I am glad you are feeling better!