PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from Houston, Texas

greencares
09-28-2009, 06:58 PM
Hello everyone.
i Joined after googling to no avail searching for a mentor/colleague in the business after having so many complications arise. We started a mowing company about 4 months back with a trailer and a couple of mowers. Starting with 2 workers and averaging a workweek of 10 houses. Now we have in those 4 short months... expanded into having 110 steady houses and came on here for advice on many things. I hope I can find someone in the Texas area that has similar pricing/trials tribulations that I'm experiencing. I am hoping in diversifying my working portfolio and a landscaping company that onyl does mowing, occasional fertilizing, and mulching is just a start for me. Talkin to people in the business around, we have come a quick way up from nothing, but it still seems we are not enjoying the fruits of our hard labor. It still seems a relative success to know we're still in the game and gettin calls everyday though.
I'd like to know how everyone else is coping and share/exchange my dilemmas for insight. Thank you everyone!
Hadi Maniar

greencareslawnservices@gmail.com

Steve
09-28-2009, 07:12 PM
Hi Hadi,

Welcome to our forum!

after having so many complications arise.

What kinds of situations did you find that created problems for your startup and how do you feel you overcame them? Are there still some that are causing you problems?

arthur712
09-29-2009, 01:10 PM
Welcome to the Forum!

Great to have you here!

Chek out our Drawing for Free Vehicle Business Card Holders

There will be 3 winners picked for each Forum.

Winners will receive (1) One Adbox Outdoor Business Card Holder.

Free Shipping to the USA and Canada No Cost at all.

Click here to check it out!!!

http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=10007

I will do drawing Oct 25th 2009

Thanks!

fldodger
09-29-2009, 05:44 PM
Welcome to the forum.
Please explain more on what you mean by
(but it still seems we are not enjoying the fruits of our hard labor.)