PDA

View Full Version : New Idea for Marketing...

CheapNEasy
09-27-2009, 09:39 PM
I had a company contact me wanting to barter their services for ours.

They do printing and such and are looking to partial barter labor costs for their services. Then I seen they do "Trading Cards"!!!

I got to thinking, we will compile a "Set" of cards and give each customer a random card each service date, and for larger jobs they get 2, 3, 4, 5 or more cards depending.

Once they collect a "Complete Set" they get some sort of a "Gift".... Free mulch and installation... or something to that nature. *With restrictions ofcourse, up to XXXsqft etc...*

I will have my team pose for the cards, on the mower, with latest installs, weed-eating, etc...

What do you guys think, have you ever tried anything like this? I think it will work decent, maybe even get other neighbors involved to "Trade" cards with... Might even help bring the community closer!

Worth a shot, I will let you know how it works out and post pictures when we get the proofs in.

I plan to have pictures on the front with card #, and business card information on the back.

arthur712
09-27-2009, 09:44 PM
I think that is are great idea!

I loved it when MacDonalds had those games, Free Fry!!

Steve
09-27-2009, 09:52 PM
Oh I'd love to see what these are going to look like.

You could also have these trading cards display different services you offer. So if you are at a home that could use a power washing, you could leave a card that says did you know we also offer power washing? Along with a quote.

Just another thought :)

Keep us posted.