PDA

View Full Version : Just signed contract... check it out.

CheapNEasy
09-27-2009, 09:30 PM
Here is a before picture of the area (really 4 pictures stitched together)

I also attached a computer generated design me and the customer came up with... (They took 3 of our designs and decided what to integrate into their own design)

They are the first house in the subdivision, so I will get lots of "Show Time" for other potential customers. They also agreed to let us keep a sign in their front yard over the first month after the install.

There are two of use doing the install, should take a good 2 solid days to do the job, and a few follow up visits to check for proper root development and growth.

We finalized the figure at $2750, it will cost me roughly $1,100 to do the job.

Let me know what you guys think.

Steve
09-27-2009, 09:48 PM
I think that is fantastic! Did you get them to sign up for property maintenance too?

How did you initially line up this job?

CheapNEasy
09-27-2009, 10:02 PM
I couldnt hook him in on lawn services, he just spent out $5k on a Husqavarna ZTR. But I did snag him on bed design and install, and also a retaining wall and next year sod in the back yard. He has to have a few trees removed before sod though, about 46 pines or so.

He contacted us off of our website.

But we have been doing a lot of door to door the past few days and picked up 14 new service clients and two other landscape installs and remulching.

Steve
09-27-2009, 10:34 PM
Great!

I was thinking would it help to put together a flyer that shows the before and after pictures of the landscape and say something to the effect that we can make your front yard look as good as this one.

Maybe give the address of the property you landscaped?

Would this get other neighbors to think about sprucing up their yards?