PDA

View Full Version : Hey From Chattanooga, TN

jamesgrisard@yahoo.com
09-26-2009, 10:05 PM
Hey, My name is James Grisard, and I live in Chattanooga, Tn.

Im really looking to get into more of an expanded lawn maintenece. Im doing a few yards in my neighborhood, I wish I could do them all, but with 140+ houses, I dont see it very probably. I have a great john deere rider, L130, But I'm really looking for a nice walk behing, hydro with a floating deck. Lots of fences to conguer so Im looking for a 36". Im trying some new marketing ideas, such as football sesason is here, and free grass seed. I hope they pay off. So if anybody has a nice walk behind, let me know please. I will travel to purchase.

Thanks,

Steve
09-26-2009, 10:11 PM
Welcome to our forum!

Im trying some new marketing ideas, such as football sesason is here, and free grass seed.

This sounds very interesting. Can you tell us a little more about what you are doing to work along with football season and what are you doing with the free grass seed?

jamesgrisard@yahoo.com
09-27-2009, 12:26 AM
Making sure people don't miss the game bc of having to mow there grass...and the grass seed will be bagged up and attatched to my fliers...maybe to show my grattitude for consideration...or to show I'm a humble person:..who knows what they will think.

arthur712
09-27-2009, 12:51 PM
Welcome to the forum James!

Check out our Drawing Free Vehicle Business Card Holders

There will be 3 winners picked for each Forum.

Winners will receive (1) One Adbox Outdoor Business Card Holder.

Free Shipping to the US No Cost at all.

Click here to check it out!!!

http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=10007

I will do drawing Oct 25th 2009

Thanks!

Steve
09-27-2009, 07:32 PM
Making sure people don't miss the game bc of having to mow there grass...and the grass seed will be bagged up and attatched to my fliers...maybe to show my grattitude for consideration...or to show I'm a humble person:..who knows what they will think.

I think that is great! You could promote fall cleanups and gutter clean outs like this too!

I'd love to see some of the pictures of what you create!

fldodger
09-28-2009, 01:00 AM
Welcome to forum

RKTaylor
10-07-2009, 04:25 AM
hey, welcome. i was born in chattanooga, never been back. i hear its nice?

good luck with the expansion of your business!